March 24, 2010

Upcoming Events

Here's what in store for the weekend:
1. (if my order arrives tomorrow) a Mixed Brand Haul!

2. A review of some Mark. Product. Not sure which one yet. Let me know which of the below products you would like reviewed:
  •  Good Glowing Blush
  • Glow Baby Glow lipgloss
  • Juice Gems lipgloss
  • Gleamstick lipstick
  • Pro Gloss
  • Scandalash
  • On the Edge Liquid Eyeliner
  • i-Mark single eyeshadows
  • Make It Big Mascara
  • Eyemarker Pencil Eyeliner

And next week is spring break. I don't know if I'm taking my laptop or not. I'll let you know as soon as I decide. Stay tuned and don't forget to comment with your selection from the above list!
--Melissa the Dilettante--
                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter comment here!

Search This Blog