March 23, 2010

NYX Cream Rouge Blush Review

(Note: The color of this photo is way way off!)

First off, let me emphasize how much I love NYX Cosmetics! They are so colorful and affordable. I love the range and selection. I purchased this blush for $6 from Cherry Culture in the shade Boho Chic. Though the photos don't represent the color at all (it was so hard to try and find the right shade!). It's closer to this color:
It's a lightly-coral pink. It looks bright in the pan, but applies sheerly with buildable color. It creates a healthy natural glow. 
I love powder blushes, but creams are my absolute favorite. This is by far the best I've tried. I love the texture. It's so smooth, and well, creamy.  It feels so fresh and makes me look glowy. I really believe this color would look great on anyone. On another note, this does have a slight shimmer, but honestly, I didn't notice until I looked for it!

More photos:









Final Score
Color Selection: 5/5
Texture: 5/5
Color Payoff/Buildablility: 5/5
Price: 5/5
Lasting: 3/5
Total: 4/5 Would repurchase! 

Disclaimer: Purchased this on my own. Not paid for review.

2 comments:

  1. Looks very pretty! I just got my first cream blush a while back, from Mac. It's pretty but this actually looks like it might have been a good dupe.

    ReplyDelete

Enter comment here!

Search This Blog