March 24, 2010

40 Questions Tag!

I decided to do the 40 Questions Beauty Tag so readers could have a closer view into The Dilettante. Enjoy!


1. How many times do you wash your face daily?
Morning and night. It starts the day off right for me. At night to remove dirt and makeup.


2. What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
Combination.  Oily on forehead and shiny on nose. dry around the nose. and normal everywhere else.


3. What is your current facial wash?
Loreal Go 360 Clean Sensitive Skin Formula

4. Do you exfoliate?
3x a week


5.What brand do you use?
Rachel Perry


6. What moisturizer do you use?
Olay Complete Combination/Oily

7. Do you have freckles?.
Nope

8. Do you use eye cream?
I borrow my mom's :)

9. Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Never. 


10. Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
Nope

MAKE-UP

11.What foundation do you use?
It varies. Usually Mark.'s But I recently bought Revlon Colorstay and really love it.


12. How about concealer?
NYX Concealer Jar


13. Do you know your undertone color?
Neutral


14. What do you think of fake eyelashes?

They are so much fun! It invokes fantasy!

15. What brand of mascara do you use?
Loreal Carbon Black Voluminous and Wet n Wild LashIntense 

16. Sephora or MAC?
Shocking fact---I've never been to a MAC counter...I know. I know. It's on my to do list. I'm a little afraid of becoming addicted...And we don't have a Sephora where I live. We do have Ulta...so Ulta?

17.Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
Nope

18. What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Brushes (I love Ecotools) and my sanitized fingers

19. Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
UDPP


20. For the face?
I've tried different kinds. They don't do anything different for me. My face makeup doesn't fade or crease or anything unpleasant.


21. What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
NYX Single Eyeshadow(s) in Iced Mocha. Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow in Underground and Urban Decay Single Eyeshadow in Asphyxia 



23. Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Both 

24. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
never??


25. What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
Never tried them 

26, Do you use mineral makeup?
No. I don't like it

27. What is your favorite lipstick?
Does it count if I haven't tried it in real life? I'm kind of obsessed with photos of MAC's Angel

28. How about lipgloss?
Mark. Juice Gems in Fig and Honeydew


29. What is your favorite blush to use?
Mark. Good Glowing in Afterglow and Revlon Colorstay in Petal



30. Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
no. but i would

31.Do you like drugstore makeup?
most definitely

32. Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
no


33. Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
yes


34. Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
no


35. Name a makeup crime that you hate?
raccoon eyeliner on girls too young to wear it (and other ages too) and overly made up mature women


36. Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I like rich, jewel tones and smoky eyes. But I also like neutral eyes and bright lips.

37. Which celebrity always has great make up?
Mila Kunis, Hayden Panettierre, Alexa Chung, I could go on and on.



38. If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
mascara


39.Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
only on the weekends


40.Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
yes. makeup is just to fulfill my creative tendencies



I thought this was forty questions. Sorry. 2 more!

41. In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
NYX but I really admire Mark. for all its social work

42.What do you think of Makeup?
It's a wonderful art. It lets us dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter comment here!

Search This Blog