March 27, 2010

The Dilettante's First MAC Trip


I finally gave in and headed to the MAC counter this afternoon. It was AMAZING. One of the amazing MUA did an eye look on me, as I was obviously overwhelmed.



It was more vivid in person. I only remember some of the products she used. 

Bare Study Paint Pot
Eyeshadows:
Phloof!
Beautiful Iris 
Star Violet
Very Violet
Macroviolet Fluidline
and a mascara I wasn't impressed with

I only had enough money for one eyeshadow. I bought Phloof! and got a sample of Bare Study because I wanted to compare it to my Stila Kitten Smudge Pot. I decided I like Kitten more because it has a pink undertone. But I like the Paint Pot texture more (a lot more). Maybe I might be addicted? I don't know. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter comment here!

Search This Blog