March 16, 2010

March 16, 2009 LOTW: Frosted Violets

For my first Look of the Week (daily is too much), I was inspired by this picture of violets in the snow. While I didn't go literal with dark purples, blues, and a hint of yellow, I did go with soft frosty purples and metallics.

Here are the products I used:

Foundation: Mark. face expert in Nude
Concealer: Hard Candy Nobody's Perfect Concealer Palette in Fair 133 and NYX Concealer in a Jar in 02 
                 Fair
Primer: UDPP
Shadows: Rimmel Glam Eyes in Glam Ice, Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Asphyxia, E.L.F Brightening Eyecolor  
                in Silver Linin, and NYX Single Eyeshadow in 25 Silver
Liner: Loreal HiP Color Chrome Eyeliner in 915 Silver Lightning, Urban Decay 24/7 in Lust, and Wet n Wild 
          Mega Eyes Creme Liner in 887 Eggplant
Macara: Eyeko BIG Eyes Mascara in Black

And the look......




No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter comment here!

Search This Blog