March 4, 2010

Review: Jesse's Girl Nail Polish in Blue Moon


Notice: I bought this product with my own money and was not endorsed or provided with a free product to supply this review. All opinions are my own and honest.

First review! 
I bought this polish at Rite-Aid for $2.99 because I had heard of the brand, but never used it. I was nervous about trying this product, but this color was so enchanting and mesmerizing, I just couldn't resist! Though it is called Blue Moon, it is really more of a chromatic royal purple. I didn't even check the name when I bought it; the color was just so amazing.
As for the quality of the product, not so great....It took several (more than 3!) coats to become opaque, took forever to dry, chipped easily, so on and so forth. However, I will use this product again in the future, when I know I have enough time to labor on the application, because that's how much I love this color (crazy? I don't know.)
Since this is my first Jesse's Girl product, I'm a little disappointed and not so excited to try anything else. I've heard good things, but I just wouldn't want to waste my money! So let me know: Have you tried any  Jesse's Girl nail polishes? What about other Jesse's Girl products? Tell me your loves and hates! Thanks!
-Melissa the Dilettante

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter comment here!

Search This Blog