October 23, 2010

MAC Loot

I was going to do a full out haul on this with pictures and all about two weeks ago. But time has passed and I have a few minutes now. Secondly, most everyone could find images of or has already seen these products. Nevertheless, keep an eye out for these products in tutorials and the like:

  • MAC Single Eyeshadow in Woodwinked
  • MAC Single Eyeshadow in Beautiful Iris
  • MAC Single Eyeshadow in Electra
  • MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Plus
  • a sample of MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW20
I love, love, love the eyeshadows. I reach for Beautiful Iris all the time. Also, a while back I was on the hunt for the perfect silver eyeshadow, and Electra is IT. Should I do a comparison post between it and my other silvers? (Tell me in the comments). However, I was slightly disappointed because the one I swatched in the store was more of a steel blue gray yet mine has no hint of blue in any light whatsoever :( . But it's still the perfect silver. Woodwinked is gorgeous too, but I'll get more use out of it later on in the season. I've been feeling cool colors.
As for the MSFN, I'm really not impressed; I don't know why I haven't returned it. I see absolutely no difference when I put it on than any other cheap powder I've ever used. I've used it everyday too, so I would have noticed if it did. As for the concealer, I thought I didn't like it very much because it has a thicker consistency and I found it hard to blend until I made a discovery. I cleaned my concealer brush with a baby wipe on impulse to have a clean brush and then dipped it in the concealer like I usually do. Yet upon application, the moist brush turned this concealer into a wonder product for me. It looked so flawless applied with a moist brush! Who would have thought...Anyway, I guess I didn't tell you anything you didn't already know about MAC (great eyeshadows- orginal discovery, Melissa) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter comment here!

Search This Blog