May 15, 2010

If I Could Only Use 5 Products This Summer....

If I could only use five product this summer, these would be what I would choose:

Maybelline Pure Makeup

This product give light to medium coverage. I really like it because it is a foundation ( I think), but it feels even lighter than my Hard Candy Tinted Moisturizer. I have used this product since seventh grade, and I always come back to it in the summer. I just feel so clean and fresh when I wear it on my face, and I always look refreshed even on hot, awfully humid days.

NYX Creme Rouge in Boho Chic


I love this product so much- all seasons of the year. It looks so healthy and feels so good. 
See my full review here.

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Yogurt


Image Source: Makeup Geek

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eyepencil in Bourbon

(Image Source: Polyvore)

CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Blasting Waterproof Mascara in Black Brown

I always come back to this mascara. It just works so well on my eyelashes, and the black brown is natural and dramatic enough at the same time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter comment here!

Search This Blog