- Coppertone ultraGuard Continuous Spray SPF 15 (Broad Spectrum UVB/UVA Protection Sunscreen)
- Coppertone Dry Oil Continuous Spray SPF 10
- Bath and Body Works Tahiti, Sweetie Body Lotion with Monoi Oil
- This smells heavenly and is so moisturizing. I run out so quickly with the small size. I'm so glad they made a larger size!
- Bath and Body Works Coconut Lime Verbena Fragrance Mist
- L de Lolita Lempicka Eau de Parfum
- So I lied. I have to include this photo:
- Sephora's Description: "L, the second perfume from designer Lolita Lempicka, embodies an ancient mariner myth, with the sea for a background and a mermaid for a mistress. The woman who wears it is untamed and precious, free and elusive. The scent itself is a passionate combination of everlasting flower, bitter orange, cinnamon, vanilla and precious woods. And like a treasure recovered from the deep, the aquamarine, heart-like jewel of a bottle is caught in a golden net."
- Johnson Kids No More Tangles Detangling Spray in Strawberry Sensation
- Sunsilk Waves of Envy Sea Mist
- Jergens Natural Glow Healthy Complexions Daily Facial Moisturizer UVA/UVB SPF20
- Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15 in Combination/Oily
- Maybelline Pure in Classic Ivory
- E.L.F. Contouring Blush/Bronzer Duo
- Revlon Colorstay Mineral Bronzer in Golden Bronze (I wear it as a blush!)
- NYX Creme Rouge in Boho Chic
- MAC paintpot in Bare Study
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Yogurt
- Urban Decay 24/7 Pencils in Covet (peacock green), Binge (navy), and Corrupt (dark brown)
- keep in mind that many drugstore brands such as Covergirl and Milani have dupes for these pencils now!
- Clinique High Impact Mascara in Dark Brown
It's very important not to wear lip gloss when you will have long, exposure to the sun, because the gloss actually amplifies the sun's rays, making your lips vulnerable to sun damage and even cancer.
- NYX Round Lipstick in Indian Summer
- BonneBell LipSmacker in Strawberry (I've always thought these were called smackers?)
And the number one thing: Water!
FTC: I bought all these products, not paid by or affiliated with any companies, blah blah blah