April 9, 2010

The Want List: Coastal Scents 88 Metal Mania Palette

(source: https://www.coastalscents.com/cfwebstore/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&product_id=2049)

Description from Coastal Scents:
"Metal Mania has arrived to Coastal Scents! Embellish, Captivate, Inspire your inner spirit with this new palette collection.
88 vibrant colors that become even more gilded in appearance when using an eye primer. A little goes a long way, the impact is extraordinary, the color combinations are endless"


Of course, I've heard about Coastal Scents and seen and admired all the 88 palettes, but none of them have ever especially stood out to me and made me put down the money for one. But when I got the email about this palette today, I dramatically changed my mind. I think it was the finish: matte's okay, shimmer's okay, but a chromatic/metallic finish? To die for. I love this finish, and I must have watched the promotional video on the website at least 10 times. I'm in love. I want product so bad. Each and every eyeshadow looks so wonderful, where as when I see the other palettes, only 3 or 4 stand out to me. Each one of these makes me want to play with makeup for hours on end (more than I usually want to :) ). 


I want. I need. I have to have. Please! Can I? We'll see.


(And while I'm at it, I'm eying the gel liner in 24k Gold and Feline and the Camo Quad in Light also)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter comment here!

Search This Blog